The Strat Hotel

2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89104, US

Reviews and Complaints

The Strat HotelUncomfortable beds

I have a medical condition and the mattress was so uncomfortable I couldn't sleep, was in pain and couldn't joy myself. I spoke to 2 managers and a supervisor. They did nothing the 1st time, gave us 2 comforters the second time I complained and 4 pillows the supervisor said all the mattress are the same but I can change rooms the 3rd time. It didn't change at all. I came on the feb 10th and will be leaving on the feb 15th. I came here to enjoy myself and I can't. My body hurts and now my attitude is reflecting from it. I feel nothing was solved. My room number is 21-081. We had to take the mattress of the sofa bed and that didn't do much.

Uncomfortable beds

Stratosphere HotelService

I am a Las Vegas local that moved to Arizona. 11/19/2020 I missed my flight that morning and decided to book a room at the strat for two nights through Hotwire. When I didn't get to check in until around 10 pm because I had to figure out how to get from the airport. The front desk clerk notified me that the security deposit would be per night. I asked if the could modify and they told me to reach Hotwire. I was unable to modify but once I did check in the following day my room was not up to standard. Blood was on one of my sheets. I didn't have time to notify the hotel because I was leaving first thing in the am.

Service