Roses Discount Store

Sat:10:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Roses Discount StoreCovid-19 mask compliance

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a frequent customer of your store . I was there on 6/15 at approximately 12:30 p.m., There were several customers that were not wearing mask.

I notified 2 of the cashiers of my concern. Their response was, They were not paying attention. We are in a major health crisis and all workers should be vigilante.

My solution: There should be an attendant monitoring the entrance to the store during this Covid-19 crisis.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Roses Discount StoreYou all cashiers are very rude

I am very upset about the service they offer in that store, the same cashier is always rude and talking smart to the customers. You all need better customer service in these stores if you all are going to have people working the registers. Cashier Mikaila was very rude.. throwing my items around and slamming them on the belt. Talking very smart to customers . I'm a paying customer spending my money I deserve respect, especially when I wasnt being the same way. She didnt say have a nice day she just tossed me my bag and pushed my receipt at me . When working with the public no matter what kind of day you are having you are always suppose to be polite to your customers.

Comment Guidelines