257 E Main St, Richmond, KY, 40475, US
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Family Dollar verified

cashier's behavior

When we went to check out the line was really long due to having only one cashier at the time. So we stood in line and finally another cashier came to open his register. After standing in the line we were next to be helped. The cashier was finishing up his customer and when he did get finshed a young girl jumped in front of the whole line of people that had been standing there all this time. When I said something to the cashier after he finished with her his response was, "this is a first come first serve line". I said what? He said, "this line is for the first person here and you have to run up here to get first". We hadn't been in this store in a while but I knew it would probably have the product I needed and could't find anywhere else we had been but No where have I ever heard of customer service like that! Run!?! The thought that he made this to be ok infuriated me after standing in this line. Although you had the product I had not been able to find in other stores we will not be back. I will either change products or pay a higher price before coming back there. If our time and money is not important we will go somewhere else it is.