3040 Dolphin Dr, Elizabethtown, KY, 42701, US
Fri:6:00 am - 1:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Krogerstore manager and cashier

At the self checkout I had a cart full of groceries with my teenage daughter. I was accused of having fake coupons in this store. The coupons that I had were real and they were not fake at all. They had watermarks and authentication seals on them as well. I was accused of something beyond my character. I make an honest living and I felt very offended today. The manager treated me with so much disrespect and discriminated against me and my father. The cashier at u-scan called me out of my name and used vulgar and abusive words towards me. In front of so many customers they defamed my character and made me look like someone who was a criminal. I have dealt with a lot of people in my life but to be accused of making fake coupons is really ridiculous. Both the cashier and the manager were talking about me like garbage with other customers around. The manager even openly admitted to being racist. I cannot fathom what was going through this cashier's head when she accused me of having fake coupons to begin with. I am an educated woman and I have enough money to buy the items on the coupons. But who does not want to save money? I was banned from the store and told never to come back. I want to know why you all did this to me and my family today? My daughter was still in the store when you kicked me out. God knows I am honest and you made me look like a bad person. I am a peaceful person but you have made me look evil. In all these years I had been a customer at Kroger I never faced such ill treatment. It is sad people like this are allowed to work in public places. My father has high blood pressure and the manager caused him to have issues tonight. I will never forget how you all mistreated us. All because I am a Muslim woman wearing a headdress. To all the customers who laughed at me and called me bad names back when the workers did I hope someday you wake up to the reality that we are all human.

• Updated by اتق الله · Jun 21, 2019

The manager did admit to being racist you are the one who is uneducated. If it were not discrimination then why did the cashier need to say that is why she voted for Trump. You were not there and maybe you are the uneducated person. I have a degree.

• Updated by اتق الله · Jun 21, 2019

Allis bin dee creates fake accounts similar to the original poster and says vulgar lies. I saw him create several fake accounts for other posters. I am not stupid and you should pick on people who are. I am calling you out on your own game. You are a manipulative person trying to ruin people's reputations. If you click on the screenname you will see that there are no reports under that screenname which you lied about my dad being punched and the lies about my child. On supermom1488 you made a fake profile for her as well. Leave innocent people alone and get a real life. You must be lonely and miserable.

• La
      LaIlIahaIllaha Jun 21, 2019

Also I know the manager was racist. I asked her if she voted for Trump. She said yes. That is how I know. I told my daughter that she was racist. My daughter disagreed. I told my daughter that she is stupid and should kill herself.

• اتق الله Jun 21, 2019

@LaIlIahaIllaha Wow you hacked my account brilliant. Now get out of you wheelchair and do the macarena dance.

• اتق الله Jun 21, 2019

I never said that you wrote all that you are a sick person.

• اتق الله Jun 21, 2019

You did hack me and you know very well. You hacked others on here too.

Al Qaadir Jun 21, 2019

I have proof here you go. The biggest liar here is you.

Al Qaadir Jun 21, 2019

@Al Qaadir All of those bad posts on other people's posts are you Allis bin Dee. Nobody ever hurt their dad or kids.

• Th
      TheProtectorAIMani Jun 21, 2019

@Al Qaadir Thanks for defending me. I really appreciate you defending me. Thanks or exposing allis bin dee.

• La
      LaIlIahaIllaha Jun 21, 2019

That proves nothing. Maybe you created all those accounts to make me look bad. With all the lies you are telling it would not surprise me.

Al Qaadir Jun 21, 2019

@LaIlIahaIllaha Hahaha made a booboo you pretended to be the OP.