ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

KrogerHeart failure/diabetic patient not getting prescribed medications in a timely manner from kroger's pharmacy!

On 1/10/22, my doctor called in 6 prescriptions for me at the Elizabethtown, KY Kroger Pharmacy — they only filled 3. I have Type 2 Diabetes and Congestive Heart Failure, and my medications are due to run out in a few days, so I need these meds ASAP.

On 1/11/22, my Dr. phoned Kroger to inquire why only 3 were filled — Kroger never replied to Dr's voicemail. I have also phoned several times, but no one in pharmacy answers the phone after several rings despite they are still open. I have even phoned Kroger's corporate for assistance & not even they were able help me.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Kroger — Store manager and cashier

At the self checkout I had a cart full of groceries with my teenage daughter. I was accused of having fake...

ADVERTISIMENT