LensCrafters

Fri:10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

LensCraftersautomated appointment generation

I was contacted via text message by lenscrafters to make appointments for my son and myself. I accepted both and received calls confirming both. I show up to the correct location to be told only my son's appointment was available, wasting my time. The employee I spoke with at the store did not offer to fit me in or figure anything out to get us seen and not waste my time.