ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Vistana Signature ExperiencesBook my units.

For each of the past 8 weeks I have been trying to book usage for Westin Kaanapali ocean front deluxe. The Vistana booking website has been returning a variety of technical issues, system issues, timeout issues and web server errors and I have been unable to book the usage I have paid for. I have repeatedly reached out to Vistana Owner's Services who say the website is working as it should. Really?

I wish I had never bought from Vistana and would advise anyone considering it to walk away.

Book my units.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Fl
      Fleetldm Mar 15, 2022

I too am experiencing the exact same issue!!I have spoken to no less than 5 different people. I agree we pay a boat load for maintenance and initial purchase and expect uninhibited access to the reservation system 24 hrs a day.

ADVERTISIMENT