ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:10:00 am - 9:30 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 9:30 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Conn's Home PlusDefective merchandise! No help!

Hello,
I purchased my couch set from Conns on 4/7/21 delivered 4/9/21. Note, I am almost NEVER home as I work very long hours and hit the gym prior to work. Therefore no one is ever home to sit on the furniture and observe the issues with them. It took a few weeks for the issues to start to come to light. The basics are that once I noted the issues in June I began to try and reach Conns for help to no avail, they told me they would not help and I must reach out to the repair dept. From 6/22 until a 7/13 I was constantly emailing the warranty department, calling and sitting on hold for over an hour, etc. until I finally got someone to assist me with a claim form. I immediately did all the pictures they requested and the form and emailed them it in and CC'd myself for confirmation. A few days later I called and was told they didn't get it. I got upset with the person on the phone so she finally scheduled a repairman who came yesterday to look at them. I took a picture of his report that I am including. He told me he sends it to the manufacturer to "see what they will do about it" I purchased these only a couple of months ago from Conns and they are NOT holding up. This is unacceptable from brand new couches! Conns needs to do something about this. When all this began I also started researching the manufacturer and the couches trying to get some help from anyone and found that these particular couch styles seem to be an ongoing issue and I am not the only one that has had issues with them. I have had couches for years with constant family use that have held up better and looked better than these did 6 weeks in. (mind you with almost NO use.) There is something really wrong here. I am begging someone to help me. I even called the store and asked for the manager on several occasions and was left on hold and he never came to the phone and after a full hour 3 different times I hung up. I do not want these couches! I want them returned! I will purchase a different style completely but not these! Conns can keep any payments I have made on these already for all I care, but please return them and refund the balance!
Thank you for your time.

Defective merchandise! No help!
Defective merchandise! No help!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Conn's Home PlusSamsung 75 on LED TV

July, 2018 I bought a 75 in Samsung TV for $1587 at Conn's Home Plus 9555 E County Line Rd, Centennial, CO 80112. They pushed the extended warranty. I bought it for $300. The pitch was "if there was ever an issue. You can get it fixed or get it replaced dollar for dollar" When the TV malfunctioned in April 2021, a service tech came out and determined it was easier to replace with a TV of equal value. I went to the Conn's store and they only we're authorized to give me $1100 Samsung TV. It was definitely a downgrade to the previous one I bought. After a week of them keeping my TV, going back & forth arguing that I want equal value. No where in my contract does it say anything about depreciation value. They finally called me. They actually lowered the value of the TV from $1100 to $999!!! What a slap in the face. I went all the way up the corporate ladder and got a lesser value. WARNING! DO NOT SHOP AT CONN'S!!!
    They promise & sell you one thing and do not deliver on their promises.

Comment Guidelines