ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:5:00 am - 9:30 pm
Fri:5:00 am - 9:30 pm
Sat:5:00 am - 9:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

24 Hour Fitness USABeing harassed by general manager and other employee.

I was working out and my mask fell down over my nose. I suffer from asthma and can't breathe with it fully over my nose during my set. The GM came up with another guy threatening to kick me out or cancel my membership. I told them that I cant breathe with it all the way up. That between sets or walking around the gym I can keep it over my nose…. His response was I don't care. I told them to call the cops if he wanted to escalate the issue. Then when I went to leave the gym I asked when the cops were coming. He shrugged and said he didn't know. While another one of the people who work at the gym had is mask completely off…. I asked for the GM's name and he refused to provide it. Then proceeded to follow me out to my car and take pictures of my license plate.

I've been a member at 24hr for going on 5 yrs… I'm at the point of canceling my membership, complaining on Twitter, and telling everyone I know to join me at another gym.

What will be done about this, because I feel attacked and singled out.

Comment Guidelines