ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Mattress FirmTempur-pedic foundation

Upon purchasing my Tempur-Adapt medium mattress, I told the sales associate that I wanted a lower foundation as I have an iron bed which is 13"off the floor. He sold me a 5" foundation and when delivered, the bed measures 29"inches off the floor which I was told when purchasing, it would only be 26" off the floor. Upon calling Mattress Firm at 6987 N. Hayden Road to see if they could replace my 5"foundation with a 2" foundation, I was told there would be a pick-up fee and a re-stocking fee to the tune of $130.00. Since I have already paid $2, 538.09 for the mattress, I found this charge ridiculous, as Tempur-pedic offers a 120 day trial if you don't like the mattress, it can be returned. Never again will I step into a Mattress Firm store and I will make sure none of my friends do either. Whatever happened to customer service??? Isn't the customer King?
Jackie Follick

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Mr
      Mr. Helpful Jun 02, 2021

The customer is always the customer; simply put, the customer should always be treated with respect but that doesn't mean the customer is always right.

ADVERTISIMENT