US Financial Resources — US Financial Resources withdrawing money when told couldn't happen.
I was told that I qualified for a grant for $7, 000. After giving him my prepaid card number( I previously had..for 3 years now), I was told that they couldn't send me anything on my card. So, he proceeds to hound me, asking about my husbands and I joint account. I told him that I wouldn't and was told there was nothing more I can do so we ended the call. A full day later(10/9/19), they took $19.99 from my prepaid card, which I was told couldn't happen. Yes, my fault but after being told they couldn't do anything with a prepaid card I didnt give it a second thought. My prepaid is only used for my side work but still..
More US Financial Resources Complaints & Reviews
- US Financial Resources/ grant - Wont return money 
- US Financial Resources - scam to offer government grant 
- US Financial Resources - Unapproved Debit Charge 
- US Financial Resources - I need to cancel my membership 
- US Financial Resources - Deduct more than was told to on my card plus I found out it may be a fraud. 
- US Financial Resources / Grant - Con artist
- US Financial Resources - false charges on my credit card
- US Financial Resources - Free government grants?? 
- USA Financial Resources - Government Grant 
- US Financial Resources - charging $3.87 and no return calls