US Bank / US Bancorp / branch assistant manager

9420 Wilshire blvd, Beverly Hills CA 90212, United States

Hello,
So when your employee Vanessa started working for this branch about a year or so, I came in one afternoon to make the daily deposit, she was training with Hilda and she said to me, " I'm looking for a boyfriend " do you know anybody? I was in total shocked, and she added " make sure they are not married because that's too much trouble.
So every since she hasn't spoken to me, she greets anyone that comes in the door except me. And during all this time I asked Hilda Chorbakian what have I done to her to be so rude to me, I been wanting to file this complaint for a long time because she was the initiator, and she would've behaved like a assistant branch manager everything would have stayed professional. and now my job is at risk and don't know what's going to happen

• Updated by Oscar Leon, Apr 15, 2019

Also last Friday I came in to make the deposit and she was coming in into the bank at the same time I was, so I asked her, why are you so mad at me ? Why don’t you treat me so nice like the others customers? and she yelled at me and said don’t talk to me, if you don’t stop I will call the police, I felt like I should call the police for her harassment and discrimination for something she clearly started, Hilda Chorbakian heard everything, because of the big scene and embarrassment she caused me my blood sugar and blood pressure went up.

Os