Urbtech XaviersForceful cancellation of Booking and non refund of balance money

I have a booking with M/s Urbtech India Developers Pvt. Ltd. in the name of Pradeep Singh & Mamta Singh in Marriot Tower 500 sft furnished flat. But due to premium in market, the company fraudulently cancelled my application without taking my consent and transferred part money to my account without my knowledge and information, i had applied for a home loan and got sanction also but every time i approached builder to complete the formalities they lingered on the process by making untrue excuses and because they wanted to cancel our allotment and to resell it at a higher price.

Now on my approaching to the Builder they are neither ready to allot me the flat allotted to me and allotment/agreement signed by the builder nor they are refunding me the moneys invested by me.

Plz Help.