Urbanite Mountainunauthorized charge on bank statement

K Aug 03, 2019 Review updated:

On July 30, 2019 a charge appeared on my bank statement for $30.00 labeled Google*Urbanite Mountain. I save all receipts and was never sent a confirmation for this purchase nor have a paper receipt. There is no contact phone number on bank statement. I called my bank and they have no phone number for this merchant. I never buy anything through Google that I know of. What could it be?

• Updated by kneadmuscles53 · Aug 08, 2019

Google Payments sent email saying it couldn't confirm fraudulent activity on my debit card. They suggested that the purchase from Urbanite Mountain might have been made by a friend or relative using my bank debit card. The 3 people who are close to me, husband, son and daughter, do not have access to my debit card and do not know my card number. I asked them if they used my card to make a purchase from this company and they said no.

I have never heard of this company and cannot find their phone number. Can Google tell me who they are and their phone number?

• Je
    Jessi D Sep 05, 2019

If you have an app called 8fit (fitness app) on your phone, it is run by a company called Urbanite