Having problems with Unique-Vintage?

2830 N. Ontario St.
Burbank, California
Hours of Operation:

Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 5:30 pm (PT)

Burbank Store Location:

Address: 2013 W. Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91506

Store Hours:

Monday - Friday: 11:00 am -7:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5 :00 pm

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Unique-Vintage.

Complaints & Reviews

Unique-Vintage — buyers beware!!

I really hope you're not in a hurry because if you order from them you will have to wait forever. It's been...

Unique-Vintage10% discount coupon

I accidentally found Unique-Vintage website and was amazed with all the beautiful dresses and immediately decided to order something. I signed up for the service and received a 10% discount coupon. I applied it and paid for my order. When I paid I saw a screen that said that coupon code was successfully applied but I noticed that they charged the full price. When I contacted Unique-Vintage customer service they said that there was nothing they could do and that they had no idea what happened. Absolutely unprofessional customer service, they really did not care.

Unique-VintageWill never order from them again!

I've purchased several items from Unique-Vintage and did not receive anything. I contacted customer service many times and they refused to do anything! I told them that I want to know what happened with my order and they said that it was shipped and that I need to contact the shipping company. They also said that after the product leave their store it is no longer their responsibility! What? I did not get anything yet and they refused to refund me!

Unique-vintage.comAwful website!

I don't like Unique-vintage website. Very poor quality pictures and it is really hard to understand how the product really looks like. But I decided to take a risk a ordered a shirt from them and was really disappointed with my purchase. It looked noting like picture, color was much darker than I expected. Their pictures are super bright and there is a big difference between what you see on their site and what you actually get. I guess they use photoshop or something. In my opinion that is not right. Customer must see the real product! Will not order from them again.

www.unique-vintage.comThey charged me for the cancellation of my order

I placed the order on the website www.unique-vintage.com. I ordered jacket and dress from them, but after couple of days I needed to cancel my order. I filled the form on the website and it was mentioned that they would return money within 7 days. After that they charged me instead, but I still haven’t receievd any money back. The seller stopped to communicate with me as well. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

Unique-vintage.comI have never been so unsatisfied with a website in my life

I have never been so unsatisfied with a website in my life. Their return policy is a joke. I have communicated with their customer service representatives on several occasions and have never felt like they had any interest with what I was saying. I find having to pay to ship back an item that did not work out for me is absurd. But I understand the means of small businesses; The real absurdity is the fact I will be refunded LESS shipping. This means I will be paying at least twenty dollars for any item I ever purchase from their website even if I don't keep it. Also, my return has somehow been lost in the mail. It is now completely up to me to track down my item and spend all day on the phone with the post office. I don't I will ever see the 100+ dollars I gave to Unique-Vintage.com Don't bother with this website, go somewhere with a better return policy and prices such as Modcloth.com or Shopruche.com.

Joisone Dec 08, 2012

Ordered a petticoat which came torn in multiple places. I cannot send it back since I live in Canada and it will cost a fortune to mail it back. Buyer Beware! Poor quality products.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices