UltraLean Greenscam

K

I also ordered the trial sample, and then the containers kept coming even tho i cancelled, i have received 5 more and sent back 4 of them so far.
this is a rip off, not worth the 69.00 for each container, they do not tell you how much the green tea is until they have sent it to you, I should be more careful but now i can't even contact them to voice my disguist. can someone tell me how to not let them charge my credit card anymore?

This is really a scam.
karin bennett spring hill florida

• Ju
    jungsook yang Sep 22, 2008

I ordered UltraLean Green free trial but I realized that they charged me about $69.
    I called the customer service but they keep asking if I read the terms and conditions and I didn't.
    I found many people thought the same as well and had to pay $69.
    I really didn't think it's fair because I didn't see any sign that it costs that much money when I purchased the product.

• Ki
    Kimberly Ann Stokley Oct 04, 2008

Do not send any further shipments. You wanted the free sample. Keep the rest I do not want them. And do not charge me. I am done and finished with your UltraLean Green.

• Ni
    Nicole Oct 13, 2008

I have an unauthorized purchase from this company, and when i called them they couldn't do anything about it, its ###. i want the money back in my account.

• Ju
    Judy Jardine Nov 06, 2008

I tried this product on a trail basis offered on the internet and am now recieving it monthly. I DO NOT WANT THIS TO CONTINUE. How do I stop this. I have been returning this product to sender as recieved. There is not way to contact them on their site. PLease help!!!
    Judy Jardine

• Wb
    Wbaj Nov 17, 2008

I subscribed to Ultralean green starting with free sample.
    The company went ahead to bill my credit card for routine shippments including the free trial sample.
    I have being using the tea but could not really determine its effects. hence I would like to stop receiving the supply.
    I have written to the company to stop shipping the product to my address and stop charging my credit card, which they have not honoured till date.
    I will inform my credit card company to stop the payment henceforth, if the shippment is not stopped.

• Bo
    Bolly Nov 17, 2008

Ultralean Green Tea tsate more refreshing than weight loss tea.
    I have used it for about 30 days and could not determined its effect.

• Ca
    Caitlin Nov 17, 2008

I also tried to cancel my product, but kept receiving the UltraLean Green drink. When I went to the website suggested on this complaint, my product was not listed. I've been unable to contact the company either by phone or email (email given on ultralean green website is invalid). What can I do?