UKFakeID.comFake website - ID never sent

B

This website needs to be shut down as they are advertising fake uk Driving licenses but it is all a big scam... Identity theft is what it is. A week ago I paid them £42.00 for a fake driving license which I was gonna use as a joke on someone... They sent you an email with a reference number... You are told to send money via western union to a man called Nedialka Halatcheva in sofia, Bulgaria. He advises you that when payment has been received, the id will be made overnight and he will send an email to confirm that the id has been posted... I have not received no emails back from this loser... He is probably now using my identity for illegal purposes... The website is linked to other sites, forums and chatrooms that advertise ukfakeid as the best online fake id site... Be careful as all these websites are in fact run by the same people and are linked together to deceive you... His other sites are underground-review.com, Efakeid.com, Noveltyidsite.com, fakeidmakers.com, CanadaScam, Fakeidnews.com, Identity-solution.com, Silvatek.co, Myoids.com, 21overnight.com...

More UKFakeID.com Complaints & Reviews

janehabb Oct 17, 2013

If you require a new identification, please don't hesitate to contact us: [email protected] or via TEXT/Voicemail on : [protected]. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

We can provide you with a new identity within 1 to 2 weeks. We have a large backchannel contacts and expertise to meet your needs. We have a range from originals documents to replications, licenses and documents for identification purposes.

Our prices for original passports start from: 1900 EUR (Initial Deposit 900 EUR) and for UK/USA/CANADA/NORWAY 6900 EUR (Only 2700 EUR Initial Deposit Required)

Best Regards,
    Jane (Advertising Mananger)

Maryana Jul 25, 2009

I have got my passport 4 weeks ago from [email protected] and I moved from Dubai to USA now. Quality is identical to original passport and i am greatefull to them. Thank you again passport services, you changed my life!!! Also if anyone ordering from them make sure to ask for free driving licence as they do it free of charge, not sure if the offer still there but ask them anyway.

• Be
    besure May 19, 2009

Oh what a tangle web we wed when we set out to decieved, Come on and thine self be true. If you are out there trying to get a fake id for whatever reasons you may have then what do you expect? I'm justing saying you all set out to rip off the liquor and anything else with these fake I d's -so you got got and the game is wacked. When you do dirt you get dirt so how canyou all be angry because you got ripped ?. Does taking a drink or wanting a drink so bad and to give up all that money means that much to u? You ever thought that this was divine intervention to save your lives and your soul.?When you all calm down a bit and reason this out. You know the deed was wrong from the get go .when you get caught with an illegal id then what?. tHEN YOU HAD THE NERVE TO CALL SOMEONE A LOSER. THIS IS SO SAD.

• Ty
    TylersNoveltyIDs Jan 07, 2009

I AM NOT A SCAM...

We carry most states and provinces of Novelty IDs that all match the book. All holograms/ UAV are made specifically for each state and are the exact same holograms/UAV that are on the actual IDs. Our products are superb under backlight tests and we print on PVC high grade cards. All templates are consistently updated. One Novelty ID is $100 and we accept cash orders only sorry for inconvenience. Turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks. We are not a scam, we work for you.

Please do not hesitate to email with any further questions.

-Tyler

These are Novelty IDs and are intended for novelty and entertainment purposes only, not to disobey the law and/or for use to buy alcohol or do any illegal actions for your age.

• Sp
    splah Jul 01, 2007

All fake id cards are a scam - what the hell do you want with fake ID anyway? IT'S GOT NO LEGIT USE...

Jessica Jun 27, 2007

They scammed me to! I ordered an ID and got the email with the payment instructions abd payed. I have not gotten my ID and I have sent them a number of emails asking what went wrong and they havn't even answered me. It is a scam! do not use!

James E Knarr Sr Jun 06, 2007

Took out $49.95 out of my checking account without my consent.

• Co
    Complainant54353576 May 19, 2007

Oh my god . I kinna knew that this was a scam. But in a way chose not to believe it and thought i would give it a go anyways. I have been scammed by Nentialka Chalatseva in athens but i was wonderin has anybody actually been sent an id at al ?

• Ro
    Ross May 15, 2007

I have sent my money the day before last, it appears that ukfakeid.com has me in their claws. i am now sitting hear after reading all of your complaints and thinking if it is too late or not.

I think that google.com is also very much in the wrong for advertising this ###! However, there is also 1 difference, i have sent my money out to a guy called Amr Hussien, in Cairo Egypt.

I can do something about this, if any others like to take action on this case, please do not hesitate to email me on [email protected]

• Du
    Dude May 10, 2007

Well I was having a look at this and found that this "Marios Konstantinou" mentioned above by "Adam" appears to be the coach of the local Football team (see link) and this basically means that the con-man who is probably "Nedialka Halatcheva" has been up loading comments on this site!! Well it's either that or he bought the team with the cash he's scammed - possible but a bit high profile for a con artist!
    Check out the link:

I think this name was ripped off Wikipedea to try to get people off his back. Looks like Nedialka likes to scam in this kind of grey area (least complaints) - collecting payments and delivering nothing.

FYI - He's trying to take the high rollers in this scam, but it looks like it's getting harder:

• Ji
    Jill May 04, 2007

I am literally on the phone to Western Union now after I received no replies from Marios. Fortunately, for whatever reason, he did not collect my payment and Wester Union have now offered me a refund excluding transfer fee. It is scary that he has all our details.

• Ni
    Nick Pearson Apr 26, 2007

Do not use UKFakeID.com it is a TOTAL SCAM the products look very real and they will send you a email and give you details of the person 2 send the money to in mine was MARIOS IN CYPRUS??? They got $80 out of me and have sent NOTHING SITE IS A COMPLETE SCAM DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

• Sc
    Scott Apr 24, 2007

If you look on google the driving licenses are in google pictures, so the lazy ### aint even put the website together all that well. I didnt get scammed by this man because i was warned by western union when i went to send the money. Thanks guys you saved me £30.

Cheers

• Se
    Sean Apr 18, 2007

Well, I haven't been scammed but whilst looking for ID I found this site, looked abit dodgey with bad close ups on cards (not optional cards ) etc ... So don't think I will be giving him my £41!

• Fi
    Fidell Brown Mar 30, 2007

I was going to send my money to him but when i rung western union they warned me not to. I knew it was 2 good 2 be true offering fake drivers licenses.

Jenny Mar 30, 2007

Hi guys! I also have been 'stung' by this thief! Just to let you all know he will NOT be able to receive anymore payments via Western Union. I have called Western Union and reported him. I have spoken to the legal department and they have all his details to enable a block on him! Victory at last! We will not be able to get our money back, but to know that he will not be able to rob anyone else is such a relief! Best Wishes to you all!

• Ed
    Edward Mar 15, 2007

Has anyone got anything yet?

• Ku
    Kully Mar 14, 2007

Well if i read this site i would have not sent any money! But their will be hundred more people who have sent money. We all have been scammed. So what can we do to recover or try to get our product. If he is still out there and has got equipment why not send the id cards out. Sign of good faith.

Jenny Mar 13, 2007

Yipeeeeee the ### have been caught !!!

• Ni
    Niall Mar 12, 2007

Same happened to me :( Wanker should have done my research first i think.

Jake Hawkins Mar 12, 2007

Wat a ### eh, Old Marios has made £66, plus transfer charges, out of me and two of my mates and never did i get a reply. Got a big family though including a law graduate and an internet infrastructure modifier plus thanks to Jenny iv got the ###s phone number so lets see what we can do!

• Ba
    Balachandran Mar 11, 2007

I paid 42.00 pounds to novelty product never received any emails or the product its bull ### its rip off dont trust them cheaters dont even think about ordering from them.

• Ga
    Gareth Maguire Mar 10, 2007

I got ripped off recently there by big Marios on ukfakeid.com, and like the rest of you guys, i would also like revenge. Any hackers among you who can shut the site down?

• Jd
    J D Mar 08, 2007

I too was scammed by this crook in Cyprus. His name was Marios Konstantinou. How can we do something to stop/get revenge on this cheeky swine?

Jenny Twire Mar 07, 2007

I have done my research and I have found his Dads telephone number its - 0035 [protected] or [protected]
    Good Luck! I called him and told him what I thought of his son, he acts all innocent but hes a crook!

• Be
    Becky Mar 01, 2007

Yes old marios seems to be getting a lot of money from people such as us - huh? If anyone can find out his contact details please let me know!

• De
    Dem Feb 28, 2007

This guy has scammed me as well, he is probably using our information as identity theft. The funny thing is my nationality is Cypriot but live in London. Cant believe been ripped off by a fellow citizen. He should be banged up.

• Go
    Gordy Feb 25, 2007

Yeh, i ordered mine yesterday and the money has been picked up. i hope it comes, but i am unsure. I should have checked this site out sooner =( im down £41 and he knows my details too, its that marios guy as well. I feel like ### =(

These guys should be put in jail.

• Ad
    Adam Feb 24, 2007

I have just seen your postings on complaintsboard.com regarding the scam with ukfakeid.com. I have recently just realized that I could have been involved in a scam with this same person. I too had to send money via Western Union to a man called Marios Konstantinou in Cyprus. I have not heard anything back from him and Western Union have reported that my money was picked up.

I am very worried that this is an identity theft scam as the person now has my name and address, as well as robbery of my money. I would like to know whether anyone has heard anything from the person since your posting on complaintsboard.com and whether you have any good advice regarding this matter.

Jamie Feb 12, 2007

I too was scammed by www.ukfakeid.com although I was told to make the payment to a guy in Cyprus. Along with my money, this guy now has my name and address. Is this scam website just being used to scam me out of £41, or are there reports that he has been using peoples details for fraud? Any advice?

• Br
    britany White Jan 15, 2007

I searched for this company's domain name ( www.ukfake.com) through WHOIS. they are registered and this is there details if you have been ripped off like me... if this is the address than someone out there needs to investigates and get the ### sent to prison....

Domain Name: UKFAKEID.COM

Registrant:
    N/A
    Vassilis Balodimos ([email protected])
    54 Kapodistrou Str
    Vathis Square
    Athens,10432
    GR
    Tel. 030.[protected]

Creation Date: 12-Aug-2005
    Expiration Date: 12-Aug-2008

Domain servers in listed order:
    ns.ukfakeid.com