The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Uk National Lottery Foundation (Awards Department) — Beware - this is scam!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
UK National Lottery
12 Bridge Street,
Staines Middlesex TW18 4TP,
You are a winner of the UK National lottery online program that was held on the 10th of August 2007. You have been approved to claim a sum of £590,983.00 (Five Hundred and Ninety Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Three Great British Pounds ) in cash credited to file
Contact our claims agent by email.
Mr. Sean Barry
Provide him with the following information to claim your prize.
Country of residence:
Congratulations On behalf of all members of the Lottery foundation.
Sir. Mark Dulle.
Co-ordinator(Online Promo Programme)
More Uk National Lottery Foundation (Awards Department) Complaints & Reviews
- UK National Lottery - Received mail from uk international lottery
- The UK National Lottery / Online Sweepstakes - Received genuine winning notification
- BMW Uk National Lottery - False mail
- Uk National Lottery Headquarters - I am being scammed for money!
- Uk National Lottery / Air Freight Couriers - Scam lottery and freight service
- UK National Lottery - Winning Notification
- Uk National Lottery Desk - SCAM
- Uk National Lottery Inc. - Unverified email
- UK National Lottery - Scam and cheating!
- UK National Lottery - said i won 500000 pounds