Typical Dutch Stuff — No goods recieved, no replies to emails
I ordered a large order of coffee pods suitable for the senseo coffee machine,
I made this order on the 14th of June 2012, and have not received any of my goods. I paid with a credit card, so the company already has my money.
My order number is 5698, with a customer reference number of 7556.
I have sent over 6 emails asking what has happened with my order, and even going so far as to asking to cancel my order and get my money refunded back to me. But i have there has been no replies, except for the automated email, saying that they have received mine, and will answer within 3 working days.Suffice to say that 3 working days have long since past with no reply.
I am disgusted with the after purchase customer service, and it annoys me that they only have the email to contact.
If nothing happens, or i have not received a reply, i will have to go through my credit card company and accuse Typical Dutch Stuff or fraud, To which they will be investigated.
I have one warning for you.. DON'T BUY OR ORDER ANYTHING FROM TYPICAL DUTCH STU[censored]
There are plenty of other online dutch stores to go through which are cheaper, faster, and where you actually receive the goods you have ordered and paid for.
More Typical Dutch Stuff Complaints & Reviews
- Typical Dutch Stuff - Cheat money through the Typical dutch stuff
- Typical Dutch Stuff - Goods not received - not replying to emails
- Typical Dutch Stuff - No delivery, No refund
- Typical Dutch Stuff - No Goods, No customer service
- Typical Dutch Stuff - Incomplete order and poor shipping
- Typical Dutch Stuff - No delivery
- Typical Dutch Stuff - not ship out the products, no feedback for 2 months
- Typical Dutch Stuff - Scam Website!
- www.typicaldutchstuff.com - Paid for the orders and never delivery the products!
- Typical Dutch Stuff - Nothing, great website