Tynadras Wholesale StoreFraud

V

I ordered 50 x ipod videos 60gb from this lady based in lovelady texas. I got her details from exporters.com.sg where it was stated that she has a registered business.
I have paid her over 2 months ago. I was told that my ipods will be sent the same day she recieves the money. I sent her $14050 usd via bank transfer. She gave me 2 self generated false ups tracking numbers but never despatched the shipment, this was after two weeks of payment sent to her.
She lied that package was lost in post and than recovered blah blah. After that she disappeared for a long time and she never answered my calls as she knew i was calling her from uk (overseas country code), few times i listened to her in the background telling who answered the call to tell me that she is not there.
Than she told me that she has ordered ipods from another supplier and dragged the case over 2 weeks again. Finally she told me that she will send me half payment via t/t in 2 days but that never happened too and she has again disappeared. She never gets in touch if i dont keep calling her and over the last 2 months i have made calls to her worth over $200 usd.
She is a big time scammer which you should avoid at all costs. You will never get ur money back.
Take my advise - never do business with cheryl davidson - tynadras wholesale store.