TWX*INSTYLE MAG/ULTAUnauthorized charges

I received an unauthorized charge today at 5:00am in the morning from this same company. I tried calling the [protected] number and could not get an answer. Has anyone gotten their money back?

• Ar
    Aracely Apr 24, 2013

Every time I go into ULTA I end up having a magazine subscription for instyle that I have never approved.

jamieh1303 Dec 08, 2010

Also when I called the phone number they said to call back and they would help you or to go online due to them being in a meeting!

jamieh1303 Dec 08, 2010

I called Ulta and they gave me info for InStyle:
    [protected] or www.instyle.com/customerservice

• Lc
    LC11 Dec 07, 2010

I called my bank (Bank of America) and had to file a claim against InStlye Mag for the $24.95 charge. My question is HOW did they get my checking acct info. I did go to Ulta a couple months ago and the sales clerk gave me a FREE magazine. WTF????

Did you have any luck getting your money back??

• Bu
    bulldog3314 May 11, 2010

this has charged in my checking account and i did not authorize it