TVDVDSSHOWNever shipped dvd

J

Ordered a dvd series columbo for $49. 99 from tvdvdsshow. . Bank statement had a charge for $49. 99 i candi fashion. This is an internet fraud scam. Phone number on bank statement is [protected] which is candi fashion. . When you call [protected] no one answers. Called the i candi fashion number and was cussed out.

• Cd
    C D romines Oct 15, 2014

They did the same thing to me.I have called so many times.Never a answer from them.I have e-mailed .They are scam.Do not do any business.I have filed a complaint to my bank to get my money back.I called the better Business bureau .

• Ri
    rippedoffinAustin Jan 06, 2017

@C D romines Same experience with me. No DVD's were shipped. They have an answering machine that says to hold them says "your party is not available" and hangs up. Looks like three years later they are still stealing everyone's money.