TVAddicts.tv DBA TVDVDmania.tv DBA DVDCraze.tv DBA TVDVDPlanet.com DBA DVDAvenue.tvThese people are rip offs!

L

Sgt. Jean-Yves Ducharme
Royal Canadian Mounted Police - Federal Investigations Section
[protected]
jean-yves.[protected]@rcmp-grc.gc.ca

For your information, I have been riped off for $1,086.++, have the same problem others has on these companies.
S.T.O.P.---L.O.O.K.---L.I.S.T.E.N.

These people are rip offs, stop and do research before, look at the information provided, listen to your conscience. You know the companies have to check this web site out daily that takes our funds but does not deliver. Please contact Sgt. Jean-Yves Ducharme, HELP to STOP this from happening to others.

Larry D. Mc Entire

sax013765 Apr 08, 2010

from: [email protected]
    Sent: Tuesday, april 6th, 2010 5:35pm
    Subject: RANDY MEYER @ CUSTOMER SUPPORT: ordered garrison's gorillas & wide country

I told RANDY MEYER NOT ONCE BUT 25 TIMES WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE OVER ALL ORDER in the emails! I WILL TELL YOU WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THIS ORDER, 1. WIDE COUNRTY should have had 28 shows instead 6 were breaking up, 2 consisted of THE JOHNNY CASH SHOW; the remainder were watchable. The second of the two wasn't even close!!! I WANTED garrison's gorillas and they sent me HANGING WITH MR. COOPER!!! RANDY MEYER never gave me a reason why they sent me hanging with mr. cooper instead of what I ORDERED. AFTER ALL THAT RANDY sends me an email '' I have discussed your situation with my manager, and we will be able to arrange for a refund. The funny thing was I DIDN'T WANT A REFUND I JUST WANTED WHAT I PAID FOR WHICH TO THIS DAY I NEVER GOT. Then RANDY MEYER gave me the address to send back the defectived dvd's and hanging with mr. cooper. So I paid for shipping both ways about $45.oo keep in mind this shipment was on him. So i was out the shipping price and GARRISON'S GORILLAS ALSO!! If anyboby cares here is the address :
    Name: Lin SX
    Address[street]: Guangzhou shi san yuan li 57 hao
    Postal Code: 510400
    City: Guangzhou
    Country: China

I SENT IT REGISTERED MAIL

P.S. RANDY MEYER IS A RIPPOFF ARTIST, I PLACED THE ORIGINAL ORDER ON NOV. 22 2009 AND IT'S STILL NOT RESOLVED AND NEVER WILL BE!!! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM [email protected]

p

mabanza Jan 14, 2010

JUST READ MY EMAILS BACK AND FORTH WITH THAT COMPANY

Hi,

Thanks for your e-mail.

Please provide me with the assigned Order Number for your purchase, and I will process your replacement at once

Regards,

From: [email protected]
    Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 9:35 AM
    Subject: Re: Customer Contact: NEW YORK UNDERCOVER dvds not working at all

hi

thank you for your fast response, i went though the all set and the dvds that are not working are #1, 2, 13, 15, 21 and 22 are not working

Jo Ann Mar 24, 2009

I had ordered with them too. And have the same probem, couple of the dvds wouldn't play! I emailed them more than I could remember and none of me emails were answered. I got this info from another person, so I hope this will help some of you:

Mr. Pietro Paulo D'Ascanio
    President
    ([email protected])
    SXR Tradeshow & Conference Solutions, Inc.
    4480 Cote De Liesse
    Suite 303
    Mont Royal QC H4N 2R1 Canada
    Phone [protected] (his cell #)
    Fax [protected]

• Ti
    Tina Feb 25, 2009

I ordered the "What I like about tv series" and got "Cheyenne" series. I have contacted the company via e-mail 3 times now and still have no response!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

• Tr
    trog55 Jan 28, 2009

Yes I also had an issue with Tvdvdmania. I ordered a Little house on the prairie collection, and when I realized that it had been 3 weeks and my dvd's hadn't even been shipped, I got concerned and did some research, I found all these comments, plus many others on a bunch of other sites. All woth the same problem, I have left many emails with Randy telling him to cancel my order and I have filed a dispute with my credit card company, hopefully I am not to late! We need to stop this crook! Spread the word!!!

• Bo
    Bob Nov 24, 2008

What a cheap rip-off!!!Just like all the rest I've been reading!!!Not even good pirate crap!!!

• Bi
    Bill Nov 24, 2008

I appreciate you guys taking the time to post this stuff. I was researching this site to see if it was legitimate. You saved me some money.

• Ph
    phil Nov 12, 2008

it looks like i was 'burned" also!
    I ordered a complete series and it's virtually useless.
    None of the discs were labeled except for a sticky pad with a number on them.
    The volumes and tracks are completly out of order.
    The tracks are not even titled on the discs themselves
    Most commonly used functions on the remote don't even work and alas most tracks skip and are distorted
    When i complained a received an email from

Randy Meyer [[email protected]]

saying that he would Take care of the matter but will never return any of my emails
    I'll find this SOB if it takes me forever

• T
    T Oct 26, 2008

I ordered the complete 'Smurf' series. The TVDVDMania listed that they were selling the complete series, new in box. I just received it and it is a pirated copy. The discs are in plastic sleeves with handwritten disc numbers on them. All inside a VHS sized plastic container with homemade graphics.

Does anyone know how I can get my money back???

Thanks,

• Bj
    bjgt Oct 13, 2008

I received the order(Paper Chase) but some of the set of 12 dvd's did not play and those that did were defective!/verypoor quality. When I asked for my payment by credit card to be refunded, a person named Randy ? claimed by e-mail that they could find no record of my order!

• Gl
    glenn williams May 28, 2008

To Whom It May Concern,

I too was attracted, at first by these companies' tv series.
    But if one looks closer, how can you justify paying $77 for
    one season of a show and only $250 for a whole series? That is what made me suspicious.

So I Googled the website under the "complaint" title and really wasn't surprised at what I found out.

My advice is to spread the word on these crooks.Trouble is,
    there are always those out there who are vulnerable and naive.As P.T. Barnum so elegantly put it once, "Theres a sucker born every minute."

- GLENN

• Ri
    richard Gallagher Jan 16, 2008

I recently ordered complete series of "Cheers'. I charged it on my visa and was notified that it was back ordered. I feel that if you charge me you should have had it in stock.

If you didn't have it you could holdmy payment until it came in. This is how I have done business with other companies on line. Could you give me an approxmate time this series is do in.

Respectfully
    Richard Gallagher

• Mi
    michael andresen Nov 07, 2007

The same has happened to me!