TULUMBA MARKETING LLCINSULT TO CUSTOMER

M

They canceled my order without a reason, and insulted me by email. All I had asked was questioning why they did not ship my package on time although they promised to ship in one business days. They canceled my order, blocked my account, sent emails full of hate and insult. This company does not deserve to be in the US market. Beware and STAY AWAY!!!

• Tulumba.com Dec 05, 2013

We agree that we have mistakenly sent a wrong size mill to this customer and we promptly refunded the difference upon realizing our mistake, a fact that the customer conveniently ignores here. The customer cursed and insulted his way throughout this ordeal, starting with the first exchange. Our customer service eventually gave up in trying to satisfy this customer, as it was proven impossible to achieve. Since we care deeply about the 99.99% of our customers, we must sometimes give up on people like this to move on. He apparently does not seem capable of moving on.
    Tulumba Management

• Oz
    Ozgur A May 18, 2013

I ordered a $150 worth 'Turkish Coffee Basket' which includes an 8.5 inch tall 'Turkish Coffee Mill/Grinder'. However, what I received was a 2.5 inch tall 'Brass Salt & Pepper Grinder' inside the Coffee Gift Basket set ! When sold separately, the small grinder is worth $16.99 while the the coffee grinder is worth $29.99. They replaced the coffee grinder with a pepper grinder without letting me know, and they still charged me $29.99. Note that this was supposed to be a gift, I actually paid for gift wrap as well. If I had given the gift without checking what's inside the box, this misplaced and item would have never known.

I sent them an email explaining the situation, and I was told that the item I ordered was not available, and they replaced the item with an almost (???) identical one. So they can replace an 8.5 inch tall coffee mill inside a coffee gift box with a 2.5 inch tall pepper grinder and claiming that they are actually identical. Also, the small pepper grinder they sent is dirty or used. Please see the last picture I posted below.

My real complaint is the disrespectful manner of their customer service. Here is the 1st sentence of the reply of their customer service.
    "You are talking about grinders here, you must be too stressed from your PhD dissertation, perhaps it is time for a vacation" and a smiley face
    They are seriously making fun with the customers. Note the smiley face at the end of their reply.
    They have a very good website, but that's it. If you don't want to face with this kind of a behavior stay away from them. When I read the previous comments, I can tell that nothing has changed with this company in the past year!

• Ms
    MSSs Apr 17, 2012

There is nothing you can do for me, it was one employee's fault and I have already forgotten. I could not find any link on the website to remove the complaint. Tell me if you know how to do it.

• Tulumba.com Apr 17, 2012

Hi, we are sorry about that, we usually get trolls with bad intentions on boards like this. I am glad your bad experience has been resolved in a positive way. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We would also appreciate greatly, if you would remove this negative post completely, if indeed you believe that your experience was an isolated incident, which does not reflect on our company. Sincerely, Tulumba Management

• Me
    Mehmet S Apr 16, 2012

Also, before accusing someone being a liar, just make a little research of your problematic transactions in the past. Ask your boss at least, because it seems that he is the one cleaning the employees' mess there.

• Me
    Mehmet S Apr 16, 2012

Unfortunately it is a real customer, and my problem has been solved in a good way. I appreciate it. If you need proof I can post all the communication here.

• Tulumba.com Apr 16, 2012

We have no idea who this customer is, we strongly suspect it is a competitor trying to tarnish our reputation. We have been in business for 10 days with an excellent reputation for customer service. We have also been rated #1 ethnic e-commerce site worldwide. It is a pity that anybody can post a lie without repercussions, but such is life. We would like to invite you to www.tulumba.com for our excellent service and products. TULUMBA.COM MANAGEMENT