TryTacLightScam company! Never delivered my order!

V

I saw this TryTacLight commercial on TV and decided to ordered one of their flashlights. I thought that since these people even had a TV commercial that they were trustworthy and reliable. I feel so stupid that I believed them and so easily fell for their scam!
Ordered my item back in mid April and was supposed to get it in max 3 weeks, but it is already June and still no sign of my order. Every time I contacted TryTacLight they assured me that there was nothing wrong and that my order was on its way and they keep doing that!
3 weeks passed a long time ago and I doubt that I'll ever get anything!

More TryTacLight Complaints & Reviews