Triad PublishingFraud

G

In 2007 I wrote a book under a pen name (due to the sensitivity of the subject) and published it through Triad Publishing, owned and operated by one Vern Firestone. Just about when I expected my first royalty check, Firestone disappeared not to be found again and I never received a penny in royalties. A few months later I moved to Costa Rica, where I am now retired. Recently, I was searching Amazon for something and was greatly surprised to find my book still listed. Has Firestone been collecting royalties for the past five years? I'd like to know what money might be due me and how I get the book off Amazon so I can re-publish. This man is a scam artist of the first order.

Fraud