Transamerica Retirement SolutionsPension not being received

D Sep 18, 2020

I signed and mailed an Application for Retirement in April, 2020. The application had a fixed monthly dollar amount and start date of July, 2020. I accepted the pension amount in good faith and planned my retirement accordingly. There was no mention anywhere on the application that the amount quoted could be an estimate. I was told that there was a "miscalculation" on their part, their mistake! TA has told me several, different payment amounts. I have been in contact with many reps, a supervisor, Jason, and mailed letters to Mr Mullen, CEO and President, Donald Shepard, Chairman of the Board, Jay Orlandi, Chief Operating Officer, and Kent Callahan, CEO Workplace Solutions. Since June, the company has done many quotes, audits, and an inquiry. I have not seen the "inquiry" which I was told I would get a copy. Now, I have been told that they are doing another audit! This is unacceptable! I am not getting the pension that I accepted in good faith. I have not gotten anything since retiring.