TopResumeresume service unsatisfactory

A

On the 24th May 2017 I aggreed to pay for the Executive Priority service in exchange for a professionally written resume and LinkedIn makeover inwhich I would recieve a draft in 48 hours.
The package included>
The package you purchased includes 1 x cover letter, 1 x standard resume, 1 x linkedin service, and expedited 48-hour turnaround with up to two revisions within a seven-day period. I am sending you the first draft on May 25. Your revision period ends on June 1. Please provide your feedback as soon as possible to ensure that we can incorporate your changes and suggestions before the deadline.

The draft I recieved on the 25th May, but the person writing it was profiling my details for a different position for which I was qualified.
I complained that I would not employ this person (myself) as the profile in my resume was conflicting with my work experience. This looked like a high school leaver was writing this, who had no idea of the position I was applying for.
1st June I sent another email stating I was not happy and was still waiting for the revision.
3rd June I sent another email asking, what is the delay? stating dissatisfaction with turnaround and customer service.
6th June, I recieved a reply stating they would be working on the revisions that night of the 6th June and would reply very soon with revisions.
15th June I sent another email stating my concerns as to why is this premium service that I paid for, taking the longest time ever for a resume to be written.
The service for Executive was for a seven day turn around.
I have NOT recieved any revisions to date, only a draft and this was not satisfactory.
No LinkedIn makeover.
15th June I requested a full refund from TopResume.
This company has scammed my money and has breached the terms of contract by not delivering the goods within the agreed time.

RESOLVED

• TopResume's response · Jun 15, 2017

Hi Alan, We are sorry that you are unhappy with our service. We strive to ensure 100% consistency and when one of our customers is not happy, we are committed to fixing it and providing great customer service.
    In addition, we take all feedback seriously and we can assure you that we are not a scam.
    Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns. You can call us on our toll free line at [protected], contact us by sending an email to [email protected], or by sending us a direct message on our Facebook page and a customer support rep would be happy to assist.