Tony the Gypsy Dent Repair Removal ScammerDent Repair Removal Parking Lot Scammer

F Review updated:

Car body repair scam for paintless dent removal. Scammer finds you in a parking lot, offering to remove minor dents from your car, claims they do this on the side for extra money besides their normal job doing it for a company during the day, will do for you for 1/4 the shop price. They end up doing a lousy job and making your car worse with their inadequate tools and skills. There was no written contract or paperwork.

They start out saying you pay nothing if you are not satisfied. Then when done, you express your dissatisfaction and they try to claim YOU were the one scamming them by not wanting to pay the full amount they proposed IF you were satisfied. They make you feel guilty for not paying and try to intimidate you. They threaten to call a tow truck to seize your car and put a mechanic's lien on it. When you get your car home later and wipe off the paste, you see they caused more damage and didn’t fix the problem.

The Hispanic male about 25 doing the work said his name was “Tony” with close cut hair. He called me on his phone "[protected]" while he was there and said I could call him later if he needed it fixed more. However, it was all a ruse, because he knew his work was terrible and had no intention of ever doing more. That’s why he uses the white paste to hide the damage he caused and says it must be left on overnight. By the time you remove it later, you discover the scam and he is long gone. His wife was about 25 also and the 50 year old hag fat mother of one of them had her boobs almost spilling out of her top. The women both had dirty blonde or light brown hair.

They were driving a fancy expensive-looking black 2-door sports car in the Fry’s parking lot Monday night 5-3-10 about 830PM at the Fry's Electronics, 11565 S.W. Hwy 59 South, Houston, TX

If you have information, please post your experience. Reward offered.

• Fs
    Fsta Sep 12, 2012

Did he have kind of a messed up red mark on his eye?

andrewadams Oct 03, 2012

SAME EXPERIENCE! TWO HOLES IN MY AUDI! DONT LET HIM TOUCH YOUR CAR!!!

• Cc
    cc0120 Oct 08, 2012

Same experience. I was at Braeswood and 610 at Citgo near the metro bus stop and three of them rolled up in a white jaguar claiming they were Christian. They offered to fix my dents in the back of my car, but hammered small holes in instead. They preferred if I go to the chase atm machine and got firm when I told them I preferred to go inside the citgo instead. I think drove to the front of the store to look at the work before I paid and they put tape on my trunk where the holes were. They insisted they fixed the "big dents" I refused to pay and got on my phone to call the cops. Luckily for me, I already received my insurance check for repairs and didn't give their dirty ### one dime. I was going to replace the trunk anyway so luckily they didnt do more severre damage. Pure evil.

• Vi
    Vivek.A Nov 04, 2012

Same experience today at the Exxon Mobil at Westheimer and Shepherd.

This place has become scam central with 3 kids hanging around in gas station the parking lot begging for a little league football team. I try to get rid of these kids by telling them I have no change and before I know these guys put 3 holes on the side door of my Audi and took off before I got the license plate number.

They also had a little girl in the car with them.

• Sc
    scam111111 Nov 05, 2012

Same thing - three guys, one 25ish, one 19ish and an old grandpa that did most of the talking. They were in the Kroger parking lot off Shepard and 11th.

• De
    Dent scam Mar 22, 2016

We were stopped after eating off of mason at Palma De Cera,
    2004 South Mason Road, Katy, TX 77450 by a guy named Nick Costello and his wife named Stephanie Sara Costello saying they could fix the dent in my 2015 challenger. Nick Costello supposedly pulled the dent out then covered it with bondo and was suppose to finish sanding and painting my vehicle. His wife (Stephanie Sara Costello) was suppose to contact me about completing the rest of the work on my car, but has not called me. I called her cell, but no one answered... Then tried calling her cell again and her "mother-in law" answered and said the paint was on back order, if this was the case she should of contacted me and explained what was going on, very unprofessional... Then she said she would have you or nick return my phone call, but I still haven't heard back from Stephan Sara Costello or Nick call me back, I still have not heard back from them and now they will not answer on the cell number [protected]. I called the numbers on the sign and one is out of service and the other is someone's personal line... Apparently, they receive calls for this same issue on a regular basis... I sent them a text later saying I need you and nick to complete the sanding and paint job like we agreed... If you are not able to finish the job, then you can simply return my money to me, and I will have someone else do the job. Thanks
    But still nothing! Now when I call the cell number [protected] they hang up on me.

Also they have the same profile saying that they're Christians and go to church and their family owns several body shops and the wife owns a meditation place. Also they say they have kids.
    *Please be aware and do not trust these criminals!!!*
    *please share!

They were older driving a green Ford F-150
    Liscense Plate number: GFF 2629
    Posting picture below a similar truck. Theirs was in worse condition and dirty old looking and not jacked up.

Comments

• Vi
    viictorloopez Aug 14, 2019

@Dent scam Was that the full name on the license? That lady and a man came to my house yesterday and did the same to my truck

• De
    Dent scam Mar 22, 2016

Truck similar to theirs. Same color and make.

• Ke
    Kelde Mar 30, 2016

This just happens to me at my Katy home. They knocked on my door. They knew my neighbors name and said they were painting another neighbors truck. The guy's name was Mikey. I thought he was Hispanic at the time, but have discovered he is a Gypsy.

Comments

• Ba
    Barry Nirmal Tiwary May 18, 2016

I had same experience yesterday at the Kroger shopping center on Hwy 6 and West road in northwest Houston. Two Hispanic males and one your Hispanic lady driving a white truck. T

• Dn
    DnnIs May 03, 2017

new car White z66 avalanche truck. License plate AA0-2073. Nick Costello. Took money and ran