Tobeno Shop 1broken shoes and of another brand

F

Dear Sirs

I am informing the most entities in Europe and China (including Amazon) concerning the fraudelent commerce of a Chinese website.

I personally bought a pair of shoes = I received them very late, completely broken and of another brand as the one I purchased.

They have not sent me any refund and I see there are many websites writing about their on-line frauds.

The contacts I wrote to / I received emails from are the following ones:

[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]@tobeno1shop.com
[protected]@tobeno1shop.com

Don't hesitate to contact me anytime if you need further documents about this fraud.

Best regards

Dott. Francesca Miccoli

[protected]@yahoo.it

broken shoes and of another brand
broken shoes and of another brand

Sohajda Benjámin Jun 16, 2021

They not reply for my mail. Can anyone give any contact where they reply? Can I get back my money somehow? Please, help!!!

• Je
    Jesus S. Jun 14, 2021

Hola, yo también fui estafado por este sitio, ordené un par de zapatillas Sálomon y después de mucho tiempo me enviaron un un par de zapatillas de una marca desconocida, una talla diferente a la que pedí y totalmente de plástico.
    Para colmo y como burla le dejaron el precio original y no es ni la cuarta parte de lo que me cobraron.
    Les escribí y me dicen que si les hago otra compra me considerarían un descuento.
    Son cínicos.

• Іринка Николин Jun 11, 2021

I ordered on the Polish site tommy hilfiger pl in the amount of 1270 PLN
    the track is not tracked
    did anyone receive the goods at all and is it really possible to return the money?
    02.06.2021

• Іринка Николин Jun 11, 2021

I ordered on the Polish site tommy hilfiger pl in the amount of 1270 PLN
    the track is not tracked
    02.06.2021

• Ha
    harleypuppy Jun 08, 2021

I spent $268 in APRIL and still nothing. the tracking says its in china but it hasnt moved since April 29th. Ive emailed them numerous times and event sent an email with tracking to see if they receive it or opened it. It turns out that they don't even receive it! The email address they provide isnt even valid. this is ridiculous!

Sohajda Benjámin Jun 06, 2021

Got other pair of shoes, [email protected]@gmail.com did not reply yet. What could i do?

• Ha
    harleypuppy Jun 08, 2021

@Sohajda Benjámin can there be to @ signs in an email address?

Sohajda Benjámin Jun 13, 2021

@harleypuppy Good question i am trying without it and searching for other emails to have contact with them

• Ni
    Nikos Grünfeldt Jun 01, 2021

I ordered a pair of Under Armour Golf shoes which was order from "swedish" website. Really great made. Today, after I have waited two months, I received a pair of... tada!! A pair of fake Rayban worth 3 dollars.
    I paid 120 dollars for the shoes.

• Zo
    Zoë Tan Feb 28, 2019

I ordered a pair of Fit Flop Uberknit sneaker shoes worth about $78 and received a pair of toms instead too, and I suspect that $90+ was deducted from my debit card instead.

• Ca