Titlemax / TMX Finance — truth in lending disclosures, lien removal process, accurate payoff amount, and interest overpayment
We are trying to payoff this loan but we cannot get the accurate payoff information from the above location. We were told that we would still be charge 1 month full month of interest even if we paid the loan off 15 days earlier.
We have requested a Federal ruth -in-Lending disclosure, accurate payoff information, what is the lien removal process, and a schedule of how we can pay on the principal to decrease our loan balnce from the representative. She did not know and said the Manager would call us to address and answer our questions. The manager never called.
We called the 1800 customer service number and recieved a call fro the District Manager and even he could not explain why we required to pay 30 dyas of interst if we were paying 15 days earlier than the due date. we have an issue wih paying for 30 days of iterst when we are trying to pay the loan off 15 days earlier.
Also we were charged a late fee because the office was closed on September 14, 2019 on Sunday. and we paid the interst payment on September 15, 2019.
We would like to pay the principal plus the 15 days of accrued interst and sastify the debt, and have our title returned to us witht he lien lifted.
More Titlemax / TMX Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Title Max Loan - illegal repossessions 
- Title Max - rip off 
- Titlemax - outrageous interest-no truth in lending disclosure 
- Title Max - horrible experience 
- Title Max - lein removal 
- Titlemax - titlemax manager
- Titlemax / TMX Finance - unethical behaviour
- Titlemax / TMX Finance - title
- Titlemax - the reps and the whole thing altogether
- Title Max of Georgia - crooks