Tim Hortons / service
Seemed like the staff really didn't care about dealing with customers. Store wasn't busy and still waited 20 minutes to be served and then another 10 minutes for my order of chilli.
When it finally showed up there was no butter no salt or pepper on the plate. I asked for some butter and and the server looked at me like she was put out by my request. Like it was a big deal. I demanded my money back and told the ‘supervisor' at the TIL I'll go somewhere where they care about customer service instead.
Really, during a slow period like it was when I was there, and a bunch of people behind the counter doing nothing, you would think the service would be better!
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino
- Tim Hortons - drink missing coffee and if a machine is broken should let customers know ahead of time