Tim Hortons — customer service
This location is right by my home so I'm forced to revisit; otherwise I would never come here. They constantly mess up orders and when you try and call the number on google is incorrect.
I visited this morning to claim my free meal they promised from a previous order they got wrong and they didn't have my name on the paper to give me my $3 meal free as I was informed would happen. I spoke directly to the manager and rather than she saying it was their fault and she apologizes for the mistake. She says "your name isn't on the list" and awaits payment. So not only did they mess up my order previous (which I couldn't eat) they also can't/won't satisfy the issue.
I'm writing out of sheer frustration of all the errors and poor customer service I've dealt with at this location over the years. Something needs to be done here.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino