Tim Hortonscustomer service

No Sep 10, 2019 ON Review updated:

This location is right by my home so I'm forced to revisit; otherwise I would never come here. They constantly mess up orders and when you try and call the number on google is incorrect.

I visited this morning to claim my free meal they promised from a previous order they got wrong and they didn't have my name on the paper to give me my $3 meal free as I was informed would happen. I spoke directly to the manager and rather than she saying it was their fault and she apologizes for the mistake. She says "your name isn't on the list" and awaits payment. So not only did they mess up my order previous (which I couldn't eat) they also can't/won't satisfy the issue.

I'm writing out of sheer frustration of all the errors and poor customer service I've dealt with at this location over the years. Something needs to be done here.

Sincerely,
Unhappy customer

Comments

•   Sep 10, 2019

The solution is simple. If this is such a bad location and you have nothing but problems, stop going. Whining and moaning for a handout is unbecoming of you. The very definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over again and expecting a different result. I would also posit there is a healthy sprinkling of stupidity attached as well. Be industrious and make your own breakfast.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

•   Sep 10, 2019

You didn’t bother to get the name of the person who promised you a credit? I always ask because often times the credit is not written down or they deny it ever existed.