[Resolved] Tim Hortons — several things
I have already submitted a complaint regarding my experience. The reference # is as follows WHDMF I have called twice about this. I was told the first time that a copy of my complaint would be sent to the store in question. No response. The second call, I was told the complaint was still being investigated??? I have not heard one word nor have I gotten any satisfaction over this. I'm extremely angry that I'm being dismissed by your company. I believe I deserve a refund for what I ordered considering the circumstances. I can say you have lost a customer. I was there on Nov.22, receipt #[protected] order id# [protected] my total was $27.57 my name is Maggie Ray [address removed]
Nothing has been resolved. I need my complaint removed NOW. I don't want my address public.
Updated by Maggie Ray · Dec 17, 2019
Please remove my complaint.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino