Tim Hortonscustomer service

M Jan 04, 2020 Review updated:

I had filed a complaint against this store in May of 2019 and still have not had anything come of it. This company has proven that their customers mean nothing to them and they can do what they want whenever they want with no consequences. Absolutely pathetic.
My complaint was completely disregarded by the Jamestown location and I deserve to be reimbursed for the order that they screwed up. It was a $27 order and the fact that they were so rude and disrespectful should be acknowledged. That whole store needs to be investigated, everybody fired and a whole new staff should be hired there

• Updated by Michellebush · Jan 04, 2020

Excuse the [censored] out of me? I did specify my [censored]ing complaint in May. I got a [censored]ing email from you dickwads staying that you would send that complaint to the [censored]ing [censored] in that Foote ave Jamestown location. It has not been addressed and you do not get to talk to me like I'm [censored]ing stupid, [censored].
    I had ordered 4 large double cream triple sugar coffees and 6 sausage, egg and cheese biscuit sandwiches. That order should've taken a little bit of time to gather up and create, especially since there were 2 cars ahead of me. I get my order unusually fast and when I get home, I realize why. All of the coffees were almost all white. Hardly any coffee in them at all. And none of the cheese was melted on the sandwiches. I called to complain to the manager who told me she'd only reimburse me for the coffees since I had put the sandwiches in the oven to melt the cheese and we are then. Fine whatever. I waited over a month for that, never got it. Complained to this department, in which I received an email that stated the district manager would be notified of the situation. Checked my email everyday. Nothing. Figured they were busy and would eventually address it. Nope. So...there. Was THAT specific enough for you? Rude son of a [censored].

•   Jan 04, 2020

Was it disregarded because, like this asinine complaint, there's nothing specifically stated about whatthehelltheproblemwas????

• M
      Jan 04, 2020

@Um is not an answer! Bite my ass. I'm not a beggar.

•   Jan 06, 2020

@Michellebush But you ARE a liar. I said nothing about the word beggar.

•   Jan 04, 2020

I see you tried to respond and nothing came up. again. the internet disregarded your noncompliant?

•   Jan 05, 2020

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO POST MORE THAN ME. NOTICE WHEN I POST... EARLY MORNING. EVENING DURING THE WEEK. AND IM MORE ACTIVE ON WEEKENDS.

Did you really create an account/persona just to bully like this is the 7th grade?