Thomas Sanderson LtdRepeated Harassment

A

A member of my family had unfortunately responded to a marketing call made to my home and since then we have been inundated with calls from Thomas Sanderson by the same incredibly rude and condescending person, sometimes three times a day, sometimes after standard calling hours.

When told a family member was not home the caller has implied he has been lied to and has made personal comments which were completely inappropriate such as "You sound like you're in pain." It was explained to the caller a bereavement had recently affected our household so we would appreciate not being called for some time. This too, was ignored. The final straw came at 8.30 one evening after several calls in one day. When I asked this "sales-person" to stop calling, he point-blank refused and said he'd attempt to speak to somebody else at another point. . Then he hung up the phone before I could respond. I have noted that when his calls are answered by a woman he is decidedly more rude and patronising.

Since then he has been ringing up my home and hanging up the phone when I have answered, I cannot call back to ask his name or to speak to his manager as the calls are coming from with held numbers. His tone throughout these unsolicited calls has been aggressive, condescending and even intimidating.
Whilst I realise this employee may not be representative of all sales tactics carried out by Thomas Sanderson I have been very upset and harassed by this employees action. I would not advise using any services of this company to anybody as it seems they allow their employees to act in a criminal manner.