Thirion ConstructionThirion Construction Inc Mark Thirion Over charged, Poor Workmanship, Bad service ORWELL, Ohio

I paid $18, 000 to Thirion Construction to have my new roof installed a couple months ago. Ever since the new roof was installed I've had problems. The newly installed roof started leaking the first time it rained. I tried contacting the company for a week only to keep getting voice mail while rain was pouring down my ceilings. Finally a week later Mark & Brian Thirion showed up to fix the problem and said that he would need an additional $2, 000 to fix the problem. He has come out three times now and charged me $5, 367 in additional fees. My roof still leaks and now they are refusing to answer calls or come out because I cant afford to pay them anything else. I contacted another company to fix the problem because rain was destroying my ceilings. The other company came out and told me that it was nails stuck in my roof causing the leaks. I was also told that they over charged me more than $10, 000. I feel so foolish to let this company take advantage of me. I've asked Mark Thirion to do the right thing and return my money but he refuses to answer my calls anymore. I hope this is helpful to others so they don't have to go threw what I did.

• Th
    thirion Mar 14, 2012

This complaint is also false against Thirion Construction. We strive for our customer to be happy and pleased with our work. We have been in business for 34 years and pleased our customers to the fullest. This post was put here for malicious intent. We have done roofs in roaming shores many of times but never for that amount. Please don't let this affect your opinion on choosing us for your construction needs.