TheSoftwareMembersArea.comUnauthorized charging

R

TheSoftwareMembersArea.com came onto the Apple site and charged me $78.72 for itunes and other unwanted software and what appears to be nonexistent support. I never completed the order form and called my card company immediately and cancelled payment which had been posted apparently fraudulently and instantly. Apple need to know about this as do others.

• Mi
    Michele CLOSE Feb 06, 2007

I would like that somebody call me because I have bought an Avast and can't use it ... could somebody give me a tel number so that I call? Thanks and regards.

• Mi
    mikl Woodall Jan 24, 2007

I like you are a victim of this scandalous crime. I am needing any and all help I can get to put a stop to mymp3live.com