TheIDshop.comNever sent ID Major rip off

L

This Company make ''novelty good quality ID'' they are a MAJOR RIP OFF unless you want to loose $160 and up don't do it you won't never get anything!!! it seems a decent site but is all a scam, they will never answer your e-mails and of course they only take CASH, MONEY O AND CASHIER CHECK I sent a money o cause i did not you can't cancel after received by the second party CRAZY!! I won't sent a money o ever again... I know i was taking a risk but even what they doing is not legal ( by the way i am older than 21 just lost my wallet can not wait to have my id back..is summer..!) don't sent what the promise after being paid is over the top THIEVES!!! why the government don't close this sites???

More TheIDshop.com Complaints & Reviews

• Th
    The real beasly May 21, 2012

True story my fellow seekers. I've tried and been scammed several times before I visited a room similar to this and found the most honest stranger in the WWW!!! Period! I work for no company. I'm just a regular person who was scammed! And my friend at [email protected] Came To The RESCUE! I put my faith in them, and not only were they good people, but prices are reasonable, and I was send what I ordered. I was so impressed with these people.. I paid them extra!! Lol. No Lie! Communication was never a problem, and the only reason I'm even posting this is because THEY ARE REAL email me if you think I'm lying. [email protected]

• Th
    The real beasly May 21, 2012

To anyone who has been scammed:

• Fu
    funnyids Apr 23, 2012

hey man if your still looking for an id email me. i got f***ed by how-i-d and just decided to make my own, but now im looking to get some of my money back, $50 each for now until people see im for real. so if u need an id or if u just need advice email me at [email protected] i have almost every state for NOVELTY ids and am willing to just talk if your curious

• Fu
    funnyids Apr 23, 2012

• Li
    Lila16 Jul 20, 2011

• He
    Helen-of-Troy Feb 03, 2009

theIDShop.com = SCAM

Marie Johnson Jul 05, 2007

I sent money to this site only to never receive my ID...not only does the email address they list not even exist, but the phone number they give is simply a recorded message stating their working hours. There is no way to contact these people and they ask that you send either money or a cashier's check which probably should have signaled to me that they are a complete rip off, which they ended up being.

• Da
    David Dockery May 02, 2007

This isnt fair! Lets put them in jail

• Da
    David Dockery May 02, 2007

Agree! How do we get these [censored]es back? David

• Je
    Jesse Consut Apr 24, 2007

The ### took 100 dollars from me. TheIDshop.com have a professional fancy website and they straight up don't answer any emails or any phone calls! do not let this happen to you. They have a fake "trouble order" list but it hasn't changed once, its all a massive scam!