Vitamin Shoppe / sales associate
I've been purchasing my Vitamin K from my local Vitamin Shoppe since 2007 usually I get a store brand 100 tablets for $4.99 the Associate(049743) sold me a bottle that was $15.99 for 60 capsules I didn't know they were capsules til I opened them when I got home, I had told the associate that I usually paid $4.99 for a bottle of tablets not capsules I pray this doesn't through my I.N.R. readings I have checked every month at the U.M.M.C. anticoagulant on a monthly basis, and pray this change doesn't effect my numbers, as I travel 60 miles round trip to have my I.N.R. every month and have been therapeutic since my last stroke in 2007, adding the sales associate giggled the whole time I was dealing with her very rude and unprofessional to say the least
More Vitamin Shoppe Complaints & Reviews
- Vitaminshoppe.com - Do not use them
- Vitamin Shoppe - Order Late 
- The Vitamin Shoppe - No order but money taken 
- The Vitamin Shoppe - authorization hold and charge
- The Vitamin Shoppe - unethical behaviour of manager
- The Vitamin Shoppe - Suspicious taste, smell and color 
- The Vitamin Shoppe - I will not use them again!
- The Vitamin Shoppe - shipping
- The Vitamin Shoppe - product was damaged during delivery.
- The Vitamin Shoppe - online order not delivered at store. order # wo17380439