The Pinnacle Group InternationalRefund Please

E

I got information that there would be a conference, 3rd Annual Indonesia Early Childhood Education Conference & Exhibition 2011 on 21-22 November 2011 at Balai Kartini Conference & Exhibition Centre created by The Pinnacle Group International (www.eceindonesia.tpgi.org).
I registered to Linda Rahim and have to pay SGD 300 on November 8th, 2011 at the latest. I transferred on November 8th, 2011 to UOB in Singapore.
Unfortunately, Linda Rahim sent me email that the conference was postponed until October 2012 with no exact date. Linda sent the email on November 9th, 2011.
Since i can not join the conference in October 2012, I replied Linda's email and asked for refund my SGD 300 that i have transferred.
Linda asked me to email or contact Mr. Melvin Chan and i did sent email to Mr. Melvin Chan since November 15th, 2011 and I got no information still, about my refund.