The pen is mightierMoreover the colour coating also peels off

I find that the cap used for switch of the pen is faulty in design as it falls off after switching the pen off sometimes. The pen was bought two months back. I have kept the box in which it is sold but I don't have any bill from the store from which I bought. b)This pen costs only Rs.15/- But it is the awareness that I am stressing on. You may yourself note that this pen has a very high Ad campaign in Cable TV Channels in India. This pen is also reporting high sales sold in different colours in all the stationery shops. I am saying that the writing of the pen is not the issue but a typical design very much is. Moreover this is not a lone case but a pointing out the fact of a faulty design. You may yourself buy it and check it out that the stub of the pen is actually fitted loose and has just been fitted over internal part of the pen. c) There is no warranty d) This was informed to the shopowner M/s.Pravin Stores in Vikhroli (E) who has himself asked to write to the company but to no avail. They are not responding from the e-mail id printed on the box i.e [protected]@mtnl.net.in' I do not want a replacement. I have managed to use this pen without its cover which is the most difficult thing time and again in order to avoid the pen becoming redundant and unusable only to prompt to buy another pen of the same make thinking that it would have been a stray case. It is not a matter of quality checking either. I am wondering how this pen has been released in the market with such a defect. I want people to be aware of this. Thus this part which is not hooked by any other part in the pen falls off and thus becomes very difficult to trace on the ground. Moreover the colour coating also peels off.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices