The Goddard Schoolemployee treatment/poor management

R

I have been bringing my children to this school for a several months now. Over the course of that time my husband and I have witnessed many things to make us question the qualifications of the management working at the Issaquah, WA location. While picking up our children I have noticed that the teachers are understaffed and that there is a high turn over rate as my daughter has had 3 different teachers in a four month period of time. I have witnessed a teacher publicly scolded in the hallway for other staff AND parents to see, which is completely unprofessional! More recently I have spoken to other parents who have seen similar things happening. It wasn't until this morning that I felt the need to formally complain. As I happened to overhear a woman on the phone in the parking lot crying and saying that she was taken from her room and verbally attacked by, not just management but the OWNER of this location! Given what I, my husband and other parents have already witnessed I have no doubt that this young woman was bullied by management. As someone who was once in HR and currently a department store General Manager, I am deeply concerned with the staff mainly the management/ownership of this location. If a business has a high turn over rate, rarely does it have to do with the qualifications of the staff almost always it is because the Management cannot handle the positions given to them. I cannot let my children continue to be in this environment and I can honestly say that I am not the only one thinking of going elsewhere. If they cant treat their staff with respect then how can they guarantee the safety and comfort of the children in their care?