The Coves at ChesapeakeMoldy Homes

This company does not care about their tenants one bit. I live in a moldy falling down townhouse that the company does not care about. I found years worth of mold growing in the venting system and had to pay to get it cleaned because the property manager would not have them cleaned, found mold growing in the utility closet and they came out a month later and had it painted over. Now the roof leaks took them a month to look at that too, and I have a leak in the ceiling in a bedroom, again they came and painted over it. They do half ### repairs on everything or don't come at all, there are many more issues with this company and house as well.

• Ni
    Nicole1990 Dec 16, 2014

I moved into the Coves of Chesapeake 2 years ago in September
    First day i moved in my washer was broken they told me to take my clothes to the laundromat if i already paid a water bill why would i have to do that so for a week i waitted for it to be fixed after a while i noticed the waster was only putting out hot water which made my BGE bill so high. Then there was the air vents which i find condoms and used pads and lots of toys and mold inside of them so i cleaned that out myself becasue if it took a week for the washer to get fixed what makes you think that nasty stuff wouldnt be sitting there still to today. My shower had mold around it it took me 6 times calling them to get it down and a month to get a answer first i was told to fix it myself. And just to let everyone know its not the maintenance crew it's what their office is telling them how far they can take what they do get in and out half ### jobs. These townhomes/ apartments would be well worth the money if you couldnt ear the neighbors in there house because the is no insulation in the walls and if they cleaned these houses right the first time and not have everyones inside ceiling look like it's caving in. It would be a nice place but who cares right we only pay 14000 dollars for nothing right.