The Cato Corporation — racism
Hello my name is Amanda Robinson. I went into the Cato on university drive in Huntsville Alabama on 9/27/19! I held a conversation with a lady named Lisa there I can't remember what her last name was but I know it started with a T. As we talked she talked about how black people should be punished for being black and how they are trying to take over the world! She talked about how they aren't well educated to do that and how trump should stop them this is bothering my because my husband is African American and we have been married for 29 years now! I feel that this is very very unacceptable and I'm very displeased to hear that come out of and employees mouth especially in their work environment. I feel that something should be done!
More The Cato Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Cato Fashion - problems with refund 
- Cato Fashions - refund policy 
- Cato Fashion - customer/employee complaint 
- Cato Fashions - unethical behavior 
- Cato Womens Clothing - bad customer service 
- The Cato Corporation - credit account look up representatives
- The Cato Corporation - not being contacted when my online order has been delivered to the store.
- The Cato Corporation - cato fashions
- Cato - the store manager in hammond, la
- The Cato Corporation - rude and disrespectful customer service