TEMPS LScam

A

Inthe catalogue the description of the illuminous alarm clock states "easy to read, even in the middle of the night" but this was not the case so I returned the clock immediately (I have proof of posting) but despite there being a money back guarantee and several letters sent I still havent had any joy getting my money refunded.

• Sh
    SHANE CURTIS Nov 08, 2012

I PURCHASED AN ARTICLE FORM THESE PEOPLE ON OCTOBER 23RD FOR MY MY WIFES BIRTHDAY NOVEMBER 5TH..AT TIME OF WRITING HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT...I HAVE SENT 3 E-MAILS ASKING WHERE IT IS..AND NO RESPONSE.. I THINK I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF!!