TeeSpring — t-shirt
The t-shirt designs were printed incorrectly by the company. I contacted them twice through their contact page and I have had zero response, other than the automated "You'll be contacted within 24 hours email.
The first notice was on 10/1/19, and the second notice was on 10/4/19. Here is my complaint: The front of the shirt was supposed to have a small pocket-sized image and text on the left side of the shirt, which shows correctly on my purchase conformation order. The shirts I received have a large image and text in the middle of the shirt. I've attached a side-by-side photo of both.
More TeeSpring Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Teespring.com - ridiculous size, t-shirts were too small
- TeeSpring - fraud
- Teespring.com - I got wrong size. no idea how to change it
- Teespring.com - they have charged me for purchases that I did not make! 
- Teespring.com - problems with sizes and one t-shirt was completely wrong
- TeeSpring - credit card charges one year after later!
- [Resolved] Teespring.com - ordered in january and received nothing yet!
- TeeSpring - custom shirt
- TeeSpring - a "livep. d." t-shirt, that I returned, have not gotten my "full refund"!
- Teespring.com - I had to pay for their mistake