synergy life sciences/VIODERMripoff vioderm trial offer

R

these people NEVER ANSWER PHONE. I tried several times. My computer warns me not to go into their website . I am scared to because of that. I have been trying and trying to cancel the 14 day trial and it it impossible! They are gonna charge the checking account $69.99 for something I DO NOT WANT! PLEASE HELP! They are a rip-off!

• Tk
    t.knightwalker Nov 04, 2010

I had the same problem trying to cancel an order I stupidly placed while chasing a macintosh computer on one of those devious survey ads that ask you to try a product and then you can proceed to the next page. The truth is that it never ends, you have to purchase so many trial products that you may as well buy the computer yourself and save a lot of time.

I tried calling them back within a few minutes of placing the order and was told there was no way they could stop the order from being shipped. When I refused the package at the p.o. they charged me $80 because they don't pick up returned merchandise from the post office.

This company - Synergy Life Sciences - are such [censor]s, and furthermore they're used to this kind of complaint since their operators are highly skilled in telling you why they have the right to rip you off.