Super 8 Worldwide — fraudulent charge
My government card is being charged for a no call no show on 5/27/19 that I did not even reserve. I was out of state on vacation and would not have reserved a room over the holiday weekend. I believe the hotel saw I was a government worker and decided to add a charge thinking it would just get paid. That is not how a government charge card works. The hotel in Perry is refusing to refund my government account. The hotel is running a scam and I want this charged removed.
I stayed in the hotel one night in early May only because the other hotel in town was full. Due to the cleanliness and other types of patrons, I would not have stayed there another night or reserved any other stays.
More Super 8 Worldwide Complaints & Reviews
- Super 8 Motel - the man scares me! 
- Super 8 Motel - turned away 
- Super 8 Motel - no refund
- Super 8 Motel - bad customer service and dirty rooms 
- Super 8 Worldwide - overcharged for room
- Super 8 Worldwide - hotel reservations 
- Super 8 Worldwide - super 8 in atoka oklahoma
- Super 8 Motel - maint. not kept up & filthy
- Super 8 in Vincennes Indiana - refused refund