Supaglazing — your firm is in breach of contract
Sales Rep arrived 24th Sept said completion of conservatory would be mid-October. After reading the T & C's, I signed a contract and gave him a cheque for 30% deposit. Balance due on completion according to their T & C.
Surveyor came out next day then a letter arrived dated 2 days later unilaterally changing the terms and conditions of the contract I signed, by demanding interim payments. When I queried it, I was told I was being rude and that she could not discuss it as she was leaving work early to attend her husband's birthday party. (Some customer service - Not) They booked a 2nd survey but he never showed up, nor did he have the good grace to call me! I was ignored for the best part of a month.
The builder rang on 25th October to arrange start date of base construction for November 1st, he said he would expect £3, 700 before starting work and when I said I was unhappy about this, he said he would get someone from the office to call me. So the director rang me the following day. I am so glad that I recorded the call because she ranted and raged on about how they have done everything to help me and how difficult I am to question how they do business, she accused me of phoning them 3 times a day, which I did not (I called them twice over the course of a month) - She called me a cheeky cow and a nutter. She said she would return my deposit minus payment for the work they have carried out to date. Now here's the thing … They have not done any work! They sent a sales rep round, who grabbed my deposit cheque which their bank cleared within 48 hours! A surveyor to measure up and that's it. So what exactly do they expect me to pay for? My solicitor confirms I have a litigation case against them if I do not receive deposit in full and I will most definitely adopt that course of action if needs be.
I want my deposit back in full.
More Supaglazing Complaints & Reviews
- SupaGlazing Ltd - False reveiws
- SupaGlazing Limited - Shame
- SupaGlazing Ltd - Awful customer service
- SupaGlazing Ltd - Avoid - absolutely terrible
- SupaGlazing Ltd - Conservatory
- Supaglazing - conservatory double glazing
- Supaglazing - Refusal to return your deposit.
- Supaglazing - threatening behaviour, avoid this company.
- Supaglazing - Appalling service / installation
- Supaglazing - Lied to about boiler flue not needing to be moved to fit a conservatory then the surveyor said it would need to be moved