Strax RejuvinationMedical Negligence botched surgery

J

I have had four procedures done at Strax - two of them were to correct their own messy work. The first procedure was a breast lift with saline implants and a tummy tuck. I came out with lopsided breasts. When I went back to complain about the obvious defect, the doctor refused to correct it. He said he would not operate on me again and gave no reason. He also gave me a lopsided belly button when he performed my tummy tuck but my breast were really embarrassing. I was very upset and after calling repeatedly to try to get a resolution I gave up. A year later I started the quest again. I finally got someone's attention, the office manager, he was nice and brought another surgeon to look at my breasts. I booked the surgery with him, he was supposed to change the saline implants from the previous surgery and put silicone ones in. He said he would fix the lopsided look and make by breasts even. He did not. I went back again to him to complain. He suggested that I waited until a sufficient time and come back so that he can fix them. Six months or so later I went back. He used local anesthesia. His hands were shaky. He did not give me enough anesthesia I felt the pain of him cutting into my breasts. I was crying for what seemed like forever. The pain was horrible. He finally called someone in and they gave me enough drugs to knock me out. It was a horrible experience. I felt really traumatized. When I woke up it was the nurse that was stitching me up. I don't remember if the doctor was still in the room. They wheeled me out and I went home. I went back for one appointment and I was still bandaged so I had not seen my breasts. The same doctor discharged me. When I took off the bandages weeks later, my breasts were horribly disfigured. I had thick scars all around my breasts. He even made scars in my cleavage area so I cannot wear any low cut clothing. One breast is one size bigger than the other - I look worse than before. I hate Strax. I would not recommend it to anyone at all. I don't even want to go back to have them fix my breasts. But I can't stand to look at myself and having to stuff my bra so that my breasts look even. Now I have to save money and to go to another surgeon to try to get them fixed and see if they can minimize the scars. I guess I got what I paid for. I felt like I was treated like cattle.